BinClock - a Binary Clock for Win32 Systems
- Features and user settings
- Screen Captures: Properties Screen, Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3, Sample 4.
- LED and Background Color
- Always on top (Modal)
- Time in 12 and 24 hour format with optional AM/PM LED
- Time Display Mode (in decmal or hexadecmal)
- LED size (large, medium, small)
- LED shape (round, square)
- LED values (in decmal or hexadecmal)
- Labels for each row of LEDs
- Downloading and Installing
- In addition to the program you may need to put msvbvm60.dll
in your Windows system32 directory (which is probably c:\windows\system32\).
- Source code is also avalible, just remember where it came from. :-)
- Other Binary Clocks
- I'll admit to not being the first person to come up with
this novel idea, here are a few other implementations I've
- Binary Clocks in Software:
- Palm OS
- Binary Clocks in Hardware:
- LED Binary Clock
- Binary Watch
- Model BC-10 LED Binary Clock
- Binary Clock Electronic Kit - I have this model on my desk, only burned myself twice while soldering it together :-)
- Thanks and Praise
- Mike Bitz
- Inspiration and pizza pockets.
- Mushi Bhuiyan
- Help with mouse and titlebar(less) operation.
- Mike Bouck
- Bug fixes and feature suggestions.
- Legal Mumbo-Jumbo
- Feel free to download and use this software as you wish.
This software has been tested, but I am not responsible for
anything that occurs to your computer.
- Use at your own risk, yada, yada, yada.
Last Updated: 11/18/2007 -
Anthony Anderberg -